Firm News

Changes to Annual Returns


Changes to Annual Returns

Those of you running companies will know you need to file an annual return each year at Companies House, although the dates for these are not always easy to remember! From June these returns will be replaced by an Annual Confirmation Statement. Although they may look different, the information to be filed will remain very similar, don’t forget to include details of your persons of significant control with the first filing.

If this all sounds a bit much, Bright Brown is up to date with the requirements, and will be happy to assist with your Companies House filing. For help with any of the above, call us today…

01983 523361

Back to news